deer and rabbits

Last year a friend of mine told me if you planted chocolate mint in
your garden it would keep the rabbits away.  I just heard Rebecca on
Good Morning America say that she has found using cocoa bean mulch
helps to keep deer and rabbits away from her bulbs and hostas.

I have to hurry now and get some before everyone hears and gets to the
nursery before me.

Ken and Sue Dutton
2620 Lake Shore Ave.
Little Canada, MN 55117