Re: Re:deer and rabbits

Speaking of Deer...This morning we had a Deer come through the windshield of our SUV on the way into work.  Minor cuts from the glass but nothing serious for us.  The vehichle will be in the shop for a bit.  We have way too many dear here and unfortunately I'm at the stage I no longer enjoy deer. As to hosta, I've been working too many hours again and now Carl is old enough to be into everything so it's going to be tough year..... Oh well, at least rabbits don't cause vehicular damage.