Re: Mantis tiller

  • Subject: Re: Mantis tiller
  • From: "bykands" <bykands@mediaone.net>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2001 08:33:37 -0500

> Where did you get the sale info on the tiller?

Hi Gerry,

We received the information in the mail.  This is a link for the
special offer.
http://www.mantisgardentools.com/og/  The information we received says
the sale expires May 31st but the online sale offer expires Dec. 31st.
I am going to call the toll free number and order it tomorrow.
1-800-366-6268  So far all reports on it are GREAT!

Ken and Sue Dutton
2620 Lake Shore Ave.
Little Canada, MN 55117
mail to: ksplantmarkers@mediaone.net