Thank you.......

  • Subject: Thank you.......
  • From: JMFLIES@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2001 21:12:52 EDT

Thanks to all who responded to my questions.  It was nice to see all the
different suggestions that everyone had.  A friend had ask me and personally
my mind was somewhere else.
After being exhausted from spending the day digging and dividing mature
clumps of plants. Then having to look up into one of the oak trees only to
see a huge branch is split through the middle and JUST hanging there did not
help.  Of course it is right over the gardens and if it were to come down
would not only drop in the middle of the gardens but hit a sunroom.  John and
I had cut all the limbs up as far as we could and now this one is out of our
reach.  To make matters worse it is really windy today and I'm paranoid of
this branch.  Am not sure the 'tree guys' will be able to get far enough in
with a truck to take it down.  Rest assured I will not be looking.
There goes my plant budget for the year.........on an emergency tree service
Anyhow, thanks for listening.  Pray that the wind settles down and the 'tree
guys' don't have BIG FEET!

"The Friendship Plant'