Re: Master Gardener

  • Subject: Re: Master Gardener
  • From: Bob <bobaxe@sbtek.net>
  • Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2002 10:00:01 -0600

Glen Williams wrote:

> I am bothered by one cosmetic thing. The "MASTER" Gardner is a some what
> pompous title.
Hi Glen
	I have always wondered about this. I have heard people all over the
internet saying they were master gardeners. There are all kinds of two
year and 4 year college programs plus graduate horticulture and I am
sure when they get out of these they probably aren't even master
		Websites http://gardensights.com
                Hosta Library http://hostalibrary.org/