Re: Master Gardener

  • Subject: Re: Master Gardener
  • From: "Ann James" <annfree@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 10:32:55 -0600

Hi, Ann,  I have family down south.  My Mother's and sister's hostas in Oklahoma are already coming up quickly.  And you are even warmer there as I lived there in the 60's.  I would say something has gotten them. They should be WAY up for you by now.  Sandra<<

Oh, ouch.   We had a late freeze that nipped everything that was in bloom, but all has recovered from that.  It hasn't been all that warm here at the tail end of winter, but it did seem like they should be pushing up by now.

If I haven't a clue what happened to them I don't suppose there's much point in ordering some more.

Ann James in Conroe