Re: Missing hostas

  • Subject: Re: Missing hostas
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 20:29:07 EST

In a message dated 4/4/02 7:21:03 PM Eastern Standard Time, DFHardt@aol.com

 To Ann JameIf you loose your hostas this spring I'll donate everyonr that
 mention. I would never want to see a gardener without hostas. You stay in
 touch with me and I promise I'll live up to this pact
 Dave Hardt

Dave you have brought me out of retirement.  You are a man of my heart!

I am just setting here wishing I had garden help, but then I would not have
these sandpaper hands with cracks in the creases.

Ann, maybe you should do your hosta bed yourself, you will notice what is
going on if you do.  I find that I have problems getting up too, so I slide
my rear around on the ground.....I call it dragging my butt!

I have been out mulching the pips on my hostas as they are up and it is
frosting heavily every night.  Oh will spring ever really get here?

Hi Bob, and all,

jack of all trades and master of none