The Quebec International Indoor Garden Design Show

  • Subject: The Quebec International Indoor Garden Design Show
  • From: "Rejean Millette" <bomil@total.net>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2002 10:31:42 -0500

The show is now open.
The Quebec Hostas and Hemerocallis Society had time to finish its garden just for the great opening, thanks to all our volunteers.
40 nice gardens to visit. All great gardens. More than 75000 square feet. The comments are all very good.
The winners for the design are:
  France - Paris, Montreal Botanical Garden, Quebec City Zoological Park, Parc des Champs de Batailles.
For the quality of the plants, the biggest gardening classification in the International Presentation, the winners will be named later today. Rumors mention our group as the great winner: each of our daylilies have more than 40 flowers, astilbes are in full bloom, the hostas are gordeous and our Honeylocusts are just terrific.
To show you a bit of it, see the picture attached, and if you have a chance, comme and visit.
The forum won't accept my picture. If you want to see it please send a private message.
Reggie D. Millette