Re: squirrels

  • Subject: Re: squirrels
  • From: "Helen" <msbucky@rogers.com>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 15:53:35 -0500

Hello narda

Try leaving the window open for him/her... When I lived in Montreal years
ago, one squirrel in particular was soooo brave, she used to come in the
kitchen window, run over and sit on my lap at the kitchen table to eat her
peanuts.  She was also somewhat territorial - she wouldn't allow the others
anywhere near until she was finished! All the neighbours complained that the
squirrels damaged their plants - however - Nothing in our garden was ever
damaged or disturbed.  They seemed to know which garden was which.

:-)