From: EntICE11@aol.com [mailto:EntICE11@aol.com]
Sent: Monday, April 15, 2002 9:41 PM
To: hosta-open@hort.net
Subject: Re: spring. I hope

You go girl, He would get more than he bargined for...

I spoke too soon...
I don't know yet what the official temp was for today, but my neighbor
said she saw 96 on the sign up the freeway from us.
Is this summer??? Did we miss spring?
And I am sure we are not done with the freezes yet...
We will have a reality check shortly.