Re: Hosta roots in the air!

  • Subject: Re: Hosta roots in the air!
  • From: "Township" <township@acbm.qc.ca>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 18:34:52 -0400

Barbara, now that you mention it, some hostas in pots are doing it too, but reverse, not like in the ground.  Actually very few in pots are doing it.
My pots were tipped all winter, and some were pretty dry when I stood them up.  A little water and they look good.

Smile
Barbara

mail to:  "township@acbm.qc.ca"