Subject: Hosta Member
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 11:33:40 EDT
From: ETeach2@aol.com
To: Giboshiman@aol.com

Help!  I met a hosta grower in Chesapeake City, Maryland at Canal Day many
years ago and have misplaced his address/phone number.  I'm sure he would be
a member of your org.  Or perhaps you have another member in my immediate
area of Newark, Delaware/Oxford, PA/
Elkton, MD.

Many thanks,
--------------------------------------------------------------------- To sign-off this list, send email to majordomo@hort.net with the message text UNSUBSCRIBE HOSTA-OPEN