Re: Variegated Sweet Gum

  • Subject: Re: Variegated Sweet Gum
  • From: CBCTPLANT@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 17:21:15 EDT

In a message dated 4/26/2002 4:57:19 PM Eastern Daylight Time, BanyaiHsta@aol.com writes:

Address or phone number, Walt?

Hi Bruce,

Here is their website:   Broken Arrow Nursery  (http://www.brokenarrownursery.com/)   All info ( phone, address) should be there.  It is about an hour from me.  I don't know if they ship but I go to Hamden about once a month and we might be able to work out a pick up and delivery somehow at a DVHS meeting.  Let me know if you spot something you want.

I have not been there my self but have heard wonderful things about the nursery there.   The mountain laurel are not in bloom here yet but this is the specialty nursery to visit for mountain laurel and other woodies I hear.

I'm sure Walt will have more details when he gets back from his visit.  I wish you all the best with your new home and garden!

Carol in CT   z6/5
AHS Eastern Region
July 6, 2002   Parsippany, NJ