Re: Another seriously dumb question

  • Subject: Re: Another seriously dumb question
  • From: "Ann James" <annfree@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 17:41:59 -0500

Wow, W. George.  I don't expect to live another 18 years, so that certainly answers my question.

I put them in plastic pots for the present emergency, which you can cut with a knife or scissors to get them out and into a bigger pot.

Someone told me to buy Sluggo for snails.  Our supply store didn't have it, but I got something similar that appears to be working.  I won't put poison in the back yard where the dogs play, but I don't mind in the front yard that much.  If things that don't live here are reveling in flower beds, on their heads be it.

But I don't want to kill the earthworms, which appear to be abundant every time I stick a trowel in the soil.

Ann