Re: Hosta Finder 1997

  • Subject: Re: Hosta Finder 1997
  • From: FrSch2533@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 09:22:00 EDT

I just checked, and I do have a copy of the 1997 Hosta Finder that I will get
in the mail to you if you haven't already gotten another offer.

Would love to trade you for a copy of the 2003 one, if there is such a thing,
or the latest edition.   The latest one I have is 1999, and I planned on
getting a new one at the Hosta College this year, but was unable to attend.

Unless I hear that you already have another on the way to you, I shall drop
this in the mail.

Fredricka Schaefer (Freddy)
Kettering, Ohio