Re: The New Hosta Encyclopedia...to be shipped this week...

  • Subject: Re: The New Hosta Encyclopedia...to be shipped this week...
  • From: DaveJenningsNY@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 21:00:38 EST

In a message dated 03/31/2004 12:20:05 PM Eastern Standard Time,
hostas@fuse.net writes:
I'm still waiting
for the Book by Shadrack and Grenfell.  I bought it at Hosta College for
$45......(so you know I really wanted it! )
Just wanted everyone to know the supplier (Timber Press) is shipping me the
10 copies I ordered by the end of this week...so I expect yours will arrive
soon!

I can't wait to see it!

Best wishes,
Dave

David L. Jennings
20 Pine Street
Scotia NY 12302-2810
Cofounder and First President of the Upstate NY Hosta Society
Owner of Glenville Gardens, Popular and Exotic Hostas
Open by appointment only by calling us at (518) 393-0905
You may also make an appointment via E-mail