Re: Using Round-Up in Hosta Beds

In early spring if there are grasses and any winter annuals left I will go
ahead and spray them with Round Up as long as the pips are not up. The most
important thing is to prevent more from comming right back up so first before
I spray I use Snapshot
pre-emergence weed control to try to get a grip on whats already happening.
After it is applied it has to be watered in to release the chemical from the
granuals then I go out the next day and spray the weeds that are up and
Thanks Gary.