Re: Overwintered hostas in pots

In a message dated 3/30/99 11:16:04 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
RonnieEA@aol.com writes:

<< What do you use for mole/vole bait?   Do the squirrels get into
 it? How safe is the stuff for dogs and cats? >>

Hi Ronnie:

Never could remember to look at containers when I was in the garage. Get my
stuff at Agway.The main material in all is Zinc Phosphide..Have cans from
different years that are called REVENGE,MOLE STOP AND MOLE GARD.

Have always had either a dog or cat and never had a problem. It is always
wedged between pots so I doubt if the squirrels know it is there.  One year,
when I had my business, some chipmunks hoarded some. Have been using this
method for about 40 years and it works for me.