The new season arrives

Well, hosta friends, I just have to report that - finally ! - here in cold
zone 4, I have hostas appearing above ground in the warmest beds next to my
house. We've had some warm weather here in Ottawa, Canada lately and I hope
to uncover some of the larger, colder beds soon. It is an occasion of much
joy for me each spring when one of us spots the first hostas to appear.
Now, if I could just get the squirrels to stop digging them up ....

Happily,
Susan

Susan Little DVM
Diplomate ABVP (Feline)