RE: Hotels At Ann Arbor

Here is portion of posting from the Convention Chair, CH III.

"I am so far removed from the convention hotel info that I haven't even
booked reservations myself.  I know that if the Crowne Plaza is completely
booked that we have all the rooms in the brand new Holiday Inn Express right
next door.  There is also another Days Inn or something like that across the
street, but either their price is the same or they will not take
reservations until the others are full.  Not sure which."

Clyde Crockett z5