Re: Tree and psp414

Hi Dan
	If you need any help with PSP to get started let me know. I might make
a little tutorial for the basics and also am getting alot of photos from
this guy I did a website for in the Netherlands. They are all these huge
bulbfields and also flower shows. Don't want to overwhelm or upset
anyone with too much stuff on the robin though.