Re: AHS Yearbook

In a message dated 4/11/1999 3:25:09 PM Central Daylight Time,
itjohnsn@execpc.com writes:

<< You that are members of the American Hosta Society have received a
 > On page 8 is the financial statement. Could someone please tell me what
 > "Dept. Office Expenses"==$12, 959==are?
 > Many thanks,
 > Clyde Crockett z5
 Why do you ask, Clyde?  If you sent in your dues, you could ask the
 treasurer.  If you choose not to rejoin, I can't see how the matter
 concerns you. >>
 Hi Irwin,

I did ask the President.(No answer.) Also, I have sent in my dues.(For three

Why do I ask, you ask. Well, the AHS has no Office, nor does it have any
Depts., as far as I know. I think every member of the AHS should be concerned
with how our dues are spent, don't you?
I cannot understand why you seem to assume that I would not rejoin. Have a
crystal ball? :>)

Clyde Crockett z5