Re: Dan Heims of Heronswood Nursery

It's Dan Hinkley's garden and yes it's awesome!!!!....

He doesn't have much in a way of hosta cultivars, but his selections are
incredible. The only problem with some of them are the plants are pretty
small for the asking price. But he does offer plants no where else

I gotta see his garden this summer~!!!

Dan Heims operates Terra Nova nurseries. A wholesale nursery that supplies
growers (including Heronswood) with new plants from tissue culture. He offers
some pretty nice hostas as well.
Many great plants!!       <A HREF="http://www.terranovanurseries.com">Terra
Nova Nurseries

 I can't wait to get plants from both. The selections are phenomenal!!!

Happy Hostas!! All of mine are up besides show plants I forced early this
I let those die down and rest a bit.

Rizanino "Riz" Reyes