Golden Prayers

In a message dated 4/12/99 10:39:27 PM EST, backhoe@scan.missouri.org writes:

<< Does anyone have hosta Golden Prayers? Any comments good or bad? Just
 wondering.
 Jean >>
	Good question, Jean.  I think there are two forms and would like to
hear what the pros say.  There is a larger form, which is what I have, and I
think there is a smaller, much prettier form available.  Van Wade had a form
of the smaller cultivar at one time.  I would be interested too in the
comments.
Regards,
Gayle Kamp