Medio Variegated Hyacinthina?

I have 2 'Hyacinthina' in a block of 200 or so in the greenhouse that
are doing something strange. One is emerging with a gold center and a
green margin, and another has gold streaks. It isn't like the common
irregular white sreaks on the leaves of 'Hyacinthina.' It seems like I
have seen this before, but I'm not sure. Is this fairly common? I will
try to get a pic to the pixlist of it.

Mike Groothuis
Niles, MI (but in Kalamazoo this week)
zone 5b