Re: Awards and Credits

In a message dated 4/17/1999 8:45:49 PM Central Daylight Time,
LakesideRM@aol.com writes:

<< I chaired the committee that worked to set the rules and regulations as
 guidelines for this process.  I can tell you no more but if you discover
 answers, I too would like to hear them. >>

I am as mystified as you are. I received a letter from Dick Ward with a
ballot for picking the "winners of the AHS Award of Garden Merit," and a
ballot for picking the winners of the "AHS Award of Highest Garden Merit."
The latter group consists of all hostas registered from 1991 to 1995.
The former group consists of "former" winners.

That is all I know. When this came up several years ago, I must admit that I
did not understand what it was all about. Maybe I'll never know! :>)

Clyde Crockett z5