Re: Emerging Hosta

In a message dated 4/21/1999 7:23:14 AM Central Daylight Time,
janh@infocom.com writes:

<< Something is eating the brand new shoots of my hosta.  I have put out
 Bugeta and last night some Sevin powder.  I don't have deer - what is it?
 I would guess sowbugs. Sevin AND buggeta are indicated. Many people think
that sowbugs eat only decaying debris. I have found this not to be the case
in my garden.

Clyde Crockett z5