Re: hosta-open DIGEST V1 #363

In a message dated 4/21/1999 7:10:39 PM Central Daylight Time,
yicadwallader@yahoo.com writes:

<< Am I the only one having problems with the jpg files
 that are embedded in postings - rather than being
 attached as a separate file?  >>
 I know that many have the problem you describe. If you are "on" AOL. you can
see the pix embedded in an e-mail message. I think Bill Nash who is on
sympatico can read e-mail pix.
Perhaps there is way to do. Bill, can you help out here?

Clyde Crockett z5