Sun Tolerance

`Clyde
Thanks for your list. In the UK the yellows seem less keen to
venture out of the shade,unless they are small like Hydon Sunset.
My first choice for full sun would be Francee and then
Golden Tiara, with Gold Standard surviving well too albeit
with a tendency to whiten, towards the seasons end.
My worst offender is Vera Verde, which needs shade and
moisture and some pampering particularly when it goes
into Cheesecake mode.
tim s across the pond (zone7?)