Re: Missing Hosta

In a message dated 4/27/1999 3:13:55 PM Central Daylight Time,
sholtzma@sunflower.bio.indiana.edu writes:

<< Nothing to worry about. Gold Standard has not emerged here in my Indy (z5)
 >Clyde Crockett z5
 That's really strange!  They are totally up in my yard.
I took a closer look. They have indeed emerged but barely.

Something rather interesting here. Stacy lives about 60 miles south of me.
What a difference those seemingly few miles can make! Even 30 miles south, in
Nashville Indiana, the dogwoods are in bloom 10 days before they are in

Clyde Crockett z5b.