Fwd: Georgia Hosta Society Cut Leaf Show

-- BEGIN included message

Hi all,
This is an open invitation to show in the Artistic Division of the Georgia
Hosta Society, 1999 Cut Leaf Show.
As show chair, i extend a welcome to all those who enjoy the "artistic" side
of our favorite plants.
Anyone wishing an Artistic Schedule is please asked to send me an e-mail
requesting the schedule or phoning me at 770-434-9955 to reserve a place.
This is the first Hosta Show of the year, anywhere in the country, and always
a big hit.  The Atlanta Botanical Garden will once again be our home for the
May 15 is the show, and arrangements may be submitted friday evening before,
between the hours of 3 and 7 pm, and on the morning of the show between 7:30
AND 9:39 AM.
All are welcome to show, in both Artistic and in Cut Leaf.
Thank you for your consideration,

Harry Abel-Artistic Show Chair

-- END included message