Re: Zillis' Book

Anne Kolaczyk wrote:
> Has anyone heard if Mark's book is out yet?

Seems a lot of people have "heard" that the book is out; they are even
taking orders for it as a result of a flyer they sent out announcing the
availability of the book. As far as I know, however, nobody has received
a book yet, and most, including myself, have no idea at all when we ever
will. Hope some information will be forthcoming soon.
John Lanier
MissVitro Plant Tissue Culture Laboratory
John and Laura Lanier
Route 9  Box 908
Burnsville, NC  28714
(828) 682-4174