Re: Zillis' Book

Chick wrote:
> Any time you are dealing with a printer on a large project you would be
> foolish to make firm predictions, but it's not quite as sinister as you
> make it sound.
> Anyone who has heard that the book is out has heard wrong.

I certainly had no intention and nothing to gain by "sounding sinister"
Chick, only frustrated, especially from reading the Q and Z flyer
advertising the book, making it seem "available". I'm a person who used
to watch Mark crawl around on his hands and knees at almost every hosta
function/garden tour measuring leaves, taking pictures etc. and I have
been hoping to get this great book for at least 25 years now. I know it
will be valuable to anyone who loves hostas, and well worth the price.

 Nobody has
> the book yet except Q&Z, who as of yesterday have only received a
> sample.  It is expected from the printer this week or next.  I would
> expect that

Yes, I would expect this also.

, as we did, anyone taking orders for the book would have
> explained that it was not yet available.  We have already had to triple
> our initial order from Q&Z because of the demand.

> Chick

MissVitro Plant Tissue Culture Laboratory
John and Laura Lanier
Route 9  Box 908
Burnsville, NC  28714
(828) 682-4174