daylily seed if anyone wants some

Hi everyone
	Soon I should have daylily seed if anyone wants some. The plants from
which the photos have been taken I crossed and have quite a few hundred
or more pods on them(Thanks to Gary Trucks for having me do it). I have
a couple of commitments for some but I will send seed to anyone who
sends me a stamped self addressed envelope. I will divide the seed up
amongst however many envelopes I get and will ship them as soon as
harvesting is over.
	I crossed gold edged with gold edges, lavender with lavender, etc.
Daylilies seem easier to cross than hostas, they don't come out all
green. These are some of the newest daylilies out there so the plants
from these seed should be nice if not introdusable(is that a word)<g>.
	You might want to send something a little more substantial since they
could get crushed easier than hosta seed. I will send them back in
whatever is sent me so if they get crushed it is not my fault.
--
Bye
Bob

Bob Axmear