Re: got ebay beat

Dan Nelson wrote:
> Bob,
> That's an interesting link. What does it cost to sell items on ebay?
> Dan

Hi Dan
	I don't know what it costs on ebay, something like $.25 to enter it up
to a certain amount and then goes up. If you sell it costs a per cent of
the sales. I sold some awhile back and it cost over $100. Just quessing
it costs about 6-8% of total sales.
	I found a link to the fees. You don't realize it but the fees mount up
	It would ber nice if everyone moved to the librarey one, save tons of
money for all.
		Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/
		Hosta Library http://hostalibrary.org/