Re: IAC List?

In a message dated 8/14/00 10:11:38 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
kgroberg@fargocity.com writes:

<< Narda: How can there be two Hosta Queens? Until I read your post, I held
that
 title. Now I feel disenfranchised and no longer know my place in the world.
Kris

Kris, this is a fairy land where everyone is the queen of king of their
little kingdon, although some have bigger, more lush kingdoms than others.
Take Bevie for instance her kingdom is so large and the hostas and trees are
so big that she is a very important Queen.  N.