Re: My sentiments exactly

In a message dated 8/30/00 6:02:56 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
AndrewL@microanswers.com writes:

<< once upon a time that it was excellent and I hate killing things if I'm not
 going to eat them, though I'm having a little trouble with the concept of
 squirrels as food.  Somebody help me out here....

Andrew, after you kill them you skin them and stew like chicken with
dumplings.  They are too tough to cook any other way.  Very tasty, my Mom is
a master at cooking squirrel.

If this does not appeal to you then the next best thing is to get a have a
heart trap and put some peanut butter in there and you will have a squirrel
before you know it.  They are determined to plant a nut by every hosta in my
yard particularly the ones in pots.

Oh, forgot to mention, you have to take them far away, several miles at least
as they have been known to come back.   N.