plants suppliers

I will get on the internet whenever I get exceptional plants.  In the past I
have also received some superior plants from Plants Delight.  Because it is
my way of thanking those who send out product that makes you say MONEY WELL
SPENT.  When you order by mail often you feel it is a crap shoot.  If you are
buying from a local grower you can check over the inventory looking for those
mature multi-division plants we all so love.  But when comparing prices over
the internet, it makes a big difference the quality of product and quantity
being shipped.  The cheaper price isn't always a bargain.  There is often a
problem with consistency too which could be because of diminished inventory.
Prompt shipment is always refreshing.  Prompt response to your inquiries is
also a joy.  If you do not have it in stock, let me know when I order.
We have altogether to many choices when purchasing plants.  Chris