Re: an iris question

  • Subject: Re: an iris question
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 12:59:56 EDT

In a message dated 8/1/01 11:28:51 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
mc_hosta@Bellsouth.net writes:

<< At one time people were using DDT which did work but
 now we know better than that.
 Mary >>

Mary, my eighty year old neighbor said he used DDT back in the good old days
and said it was effective.  He is a chemist, so now he knows better.

Problem is that I have such limited time while the iris are blooming that I
hardly get time to appreciate them, school is very busy at that time of year.
 I need to think of a way to get the family involved.

Thanks so much for the non chemical alternative, Narda