daylilies new price list

  • Subject: daylilies new price list
  • From: Bob <bobaxe@sbtek.net>
  • Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2001 17:57:44 -0500

Hi everyone who is taking up with daylilies. Here is a new price list.

        Robin Bulletin Board - August 1
        Wed, 1 Aug 2001 18:49:34 -0400
        watsonb1@mindspring.com (William Watson)

FROM Carl Harmon

Looking for up to 10 df of INDIAN GIVER and also up to 10 df of EGYPTIAN
Please provide pricing and shipping costs.
Carl Harmon
Hudson NH

FROM Timm Kuster

Please visit our Fall Sale 2001 web page listed below.

Timm and Glenda Kuster
Port Trevorton  PA

FROM Paul Aucoin

I have some increase on ITS A MIRACLE  (Joiner 2000), which is sold out
Savannah.  I can spare two fans at $200 each for fall delivery.  You can
see this lovely daylily at:

It is very, very fertile.  Had 15-19 seeds each in many pods on ONE
FINE DAY, and it made over 200 seeds on PURE AND SIMPLE.

>From Linda Johnson
Brooksville, Fl

e-mail gjohnson@atlantic.net

All plants are double fans. No bonus plants. Our garden has been
and is free of rust. Shipping is $5.00 plus$.05 per plant. Please
me by email to make arrangements.
                                             # double fans available
$19 All American Chief           8
 16 Awakening Dream            8
 21 Blizzard Bay                    8
 13 Bobo Anne                       5
 16 Catalina                         10
 22 Early Snow                    10
 38 Ed Brown                       5
 13 Exotic Candy                  8
 13 Fair Game                      10
 16 Forever Red                    10
 32 Fortune's Dearest            5
 16 Golden Compass            10
 23 Hawaiian Nights              10
 48 Heat Of The Moment         3
 15 Ida's Magic                       5
 36 Larry Grace                      3
 25 Long Stocking                 10
 23 Mango Time                      8
 16 Midnight Raider                 8
 31 Moonlit Caress                 10
 50 Mulberry Truffle                  5
 14 Oriental Dancer                  8
 15 Passion For Red               10
 19 Rainbow Candy                 15
 11 Raspberry Candy                8
 29 Rocket Booster                  5
 10 Ruby Spider                      10
 31 Seminole Wind                   8
 13 Tropical Heatwave               5
 10 Velvet rose                         8

FROM Gary and Rita Schaben

NORTHERN EXPOSURE is pleased to present our new introductions for this
2001. To view images please visit our website at:

Gardens with a Northern Exposure
Gary & Rita Schaben

Bill Watson, Pinehurst, NC

                Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/