Re: 250,000 hits

  • Subject: Re: 250,000 hits
  • From: KT1140@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2001 08:34:12 EDT

In a message dated 08/05/2001 8:26:21 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
bobaxe@sbtek.net writes:

<< I think a camera is every bit as complicated as a computer. I mean it
 is easy to go out and take photos but not so easy to understand film
 speeds and types, aperature and shutter settings, lighting, resolutions,
 and on and on. >>
I couldn't agree with you more Bob. That is why I don't think I'll ever go
digital. 30 years with my manual SLR and I'm just starting to feel like I
know what I'm doing.

Kent