Re: new column

  • Subject: Re: new column
  • From: BDeyes6@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2001 23:09:30 EDT

I am delighted with the idea of a new column geared for the gardener instead
of just the grower.  I feel that many of our members just love growing the
plants and are not really into the genetics.  More advice at the grass roots
level is a great idea.  Now I have to come up with some basic questions...I
always need gardening advice and answers. Not many members of the national
are on the robins....and they wouldn't join if they didn't want to know
more.......I am slipping from gardener to hosta obsession territory too
quickly....evidently more than a thousand haven't lost control yet...and
still they join.  I think the Journal will be even better when more is added.
 Glen can count on me for help if he needs it.

Betty
Cincinnati