Re: elatior

Is this a naming scheme required by the registrar>

I seem to remember Tim saying his count of Hostas is over 5000, and I think the Registered list is around 2000+or-? I doubt if we can depend on help from those in the know with the names of the unregistered Hostas. I have tried to think of a solution to this but hit a brick wall.
    So many hybridizers, like Mary Chastain, Bob Solberg, Mark Zilis, Ran Lydell (and many more) take the time to see that info is available, usually through Emails. That is the "Perfect World" for computer people. Now how do we get the names right for the whole list?
Pat Mora