Re: "won't she ever shut up?"

  • Subject: Re: "won't she ever shut up?"
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 20:01:52 EDT

alttara@earthlink.net writes:

<< Since the problem is foliar nematodes, and they are actively eating
 and breeding in the leaves, then why wouldn't just pulling off all leaves
 to the base of the crown, bleach/disinfecting the crown and roots, and
 discarding the old soil, get rid of the nematodes?

Altarra, that is what I did to my Alligator Shoes that was infested last
year, unfortunately it killed the plant too.  And I am not planting anything
in that spot for years, fortunately the Alligator Shoes was a new plant and
was planted in an isolated location.  N.