Re: "won't she ever shut up?"

  • Subject: Re: "won't she ever shut up?"
  • From: Alttara Scheer <alttara@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2001 23:10:29 -0400

Thanks, Mary.

The distributor search is under contruction, though I could call tomorrow.

Bob's search resulted in several sources, but they are all selling gallons, at the least, at a cost of over $100.00. Since it seems it's to be used very dilute, I have no use for that much!

It seems it would be definately worth persuing.

Another thought is this, though- I keep hearing that nematodes aren't much of a problem in colder climates. I'm in zone 6, NY. All three of the plants that have shown symptoms are new to me this year. What are the chances of my leaving well enough alone, and hoping for a nice, cold winter? (It doesn't hurt to be an optimist, does it?) How much damage is conceivable, in one season? Does anybody have any theories on this?

-A.

Mary Chastain wrote:

biosafesystems.com is the email that I have for Zero Tol
Mary