Re: top 3 list/white centered hostas

  • Subject: Re: top 3 list/white centered hostas
  • From: Gardeningbuff@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 23:55:14 EDT

In a message dated 8/8/2001 10:31:22 PM Central Daylight Time,
bobaxe@sbtek.net writes:

but I am sure they haven't moved the place since then.

Thanks, Bob. I really must get a copy of the hostafinder. As a matter of fact
I was just looking at the map to see how far your area is from Champaign, IL
and was trying to figure traveling time between points. Was thinking about
contacting you about a September buying trip. Today I went over to Soules and
those people were so friendly and enthusiastic it got me fired up in spite of
the excessive August temperatures. Beautiful plants. I bought far too many.
Woe is me. I have no shame.

Carolyn