Re: top 3 list/white centered hostas

  • Subject: Re: top 3 list/white centered hostas
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 07:33:00 EDT

In a message dated 8/8/01 11:57:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Gardeningbuff@aol.com writes:

<< Today I went over to Soules and
 those people were so friendly and enthusiastic it got me fired up in spite
 the excessive August temperatures. Beautiful plants. I bought far too many.
 Woe is me. I have no shame. >>

Carolyn, thanks for putting in a word about Soules.  Maybe I should make a
trip there as it is very close compared to other places.