Re: H ( montana) 'Mountain Snow'

  • Subject: Re: H ( montana) 'Mountain Snow'
  • From: bob <bobaxe@sbtek.net>
  • Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2001 06:47:37 -0500

zonneveld wrote:

> A plant like H montana 'Mountain Snow' can be named as such but
> also H ' Mountain Snow'  I prefer the first one providing it is a true
> species. ( it is, the fact that it is found in the wild or in the garden
> does not make a difference
HI Ben
	I read this about 5 times and I can't figure it out. If it were a true
species it wouldn't have the Mountain Snow attached to the name, just
montana? Plus I have never heard of a species being found naturally in
someone's garden.
                Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/
                Hosta Library http://hostalibrary.org/