Re: Misspellings

  • Subject: Re: Misspellings
  • From: bob <bobaxe@sbtek.net>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 03:24:22 -0500

zonneveld wrote:
> Marvin and Bob
> In my opinion it would make the Lemke list much more manegable
> if all clear misspellings ( not  real alternatives) are left out.  eg it
> should be Moerheim  or H " Fortunei Moerheim" not Moorhemii  etc

Hi Ben
	This is the most fought over name there is. I have had at least a dozen
people write me to say the name is spelled wrong, no i, one i, two ii. I
just changed it again yesterday from Moerheim to Moerheimii. Someone
from the Netherlands told me one other time it should be Moerheimii or
                Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/
                Hosta Library http://hostalibrary.org/