Re: Joe Halinar genetics

  • Subject: Re: Joe Halinar genetics
  • From: halinar@open.org
  • Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2001 12:34:35 -0700 (PDT)

>A couple of years ago Joe Halinar started a continuing series on
>genetics. He did 8 installments so far.

One of these days I will continue with the series!  I promise.  The
only problem is, I'm not sure just when.  I got tied down in some
other work and then I lost the train of thought I was working on.
Finding time to do much of anything extra can be a problem.

I was down at Charlie Purtymun's place yesterday looking at hostas,
and I think I might add some lessions on selection theory specifically
geared towards hostas, but it won't be any time soon.  There are some
really impressive hostas on the market, and then there is some you
wonder how they ever escaped from the compost pile.

Joe Halinar